Review Detail

4.0 6 0.5
Hair Removal November 01, 2013 389
VEET it neat
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I absolutely LOVE this product, makes your legs, arms and bikini area as soft as ever leaving you silky smooth and feeling glamorous! This product contains: Lotus milk for silky smooth hydration & Jasmine for a sweet scent...
It is dermatologically tested and proven to work on very short hair*
I was skeptical at first because i did have quite long arm hair but now my hair stays short or absolutely gone for weeks and grows back slower and softer! Blessing!
A must have in every ladies toiletry bag
AJ
Top 500 Reviewer 22 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
November 02, 2013
Is this product safe to use on bikini area? Too scared to try :'(
H
Haady4
November 02, 2013
In reply to an earlier comment

Hi there* no reason to be afraid to try it... just make sure you choose the correct product for your skin type. I am very sensitive to most products and have a hypo-allergenic skin and i have never gotten a rash or little sores or skin burns. I have tried it on my bikini area yes and it works wonders on even those stubborn little short hairs... its heavenly. Doesn't have the nicest scent but it works well so i deal with the scent and baby powder there after! I have used this product on my lip line, arms almost 3 x a month., legs and bikini area (obviously just the sides) one must be careful for ''internal'' as it can cause irritation or infection. So yes, it is safe but just be cautious as to how you use this product around your female area... (BLUSH)* tried saying that as nicely as possible!!! xxx
AJ
Aimee-Jane Jerman
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply