Review Detail

4.8 127 0.5
Shampoo April 16, 2018 1803
My TREsseme Hair Reinvention Journey ft The Keratin Smooth Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

First remarks upon my first wash, I was not too convinced but one wash is not enough to tell how good a product will fare but I can honestly say after the third wash and looking back on the whole trial these products have really helped to revive my dry and otherwise unruly hair. I did not have any big expectations going into the reinvention journey only that I wanted healthier and stronger hair by the time the I finished my one-month trial.

The products in the range are really easy to use, my favourite product in the range would have to be the Marula oil which helped add shine to my hair and left it feeling really soft. The other products in the range which include the shampoo, conditioner and deep smoothing mask really succeeded in doing their jobs, I can confidently say that after every wash day, I could feel the difference in my hair.

I would definitely recommend to anybody to purchase this range, it is value for money and mostly importantly, it will be the best decision you could make regarding the health and maintenance of your hair. I can guarantee that your expectations will be met undoubtedly.

This is definitely a hair favorite and I hope my review helped you in some way.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
L
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply