Review Detail

4.8 127 0.5
Shampoo April 16, 2018 1783
Final Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

It has officially been 6 weeks since I started using the range and I am pleased with the result. The reason why I waited 6 weeks is because I first bleached a section of my hair (for trial purposes) didn't like it, and then dyed my hair black to see if the range will still work for colour-treated hair ... Spoiler Alert: IT DOES!
Firstly, my hair actually grew far more than expected during this trial period and looks a lot healthier than before. My hair is shiny, less frizzy, feels smooth but I wouldn't say it's much stronger since I still experience breakage, especially on wash days. .
Since I've used the old Keratin Smooth Range, the marula oil reformulation was a definite game-changer because my hair hasn't felt or looked this healthy compared to the old formula and just compared to my hair before the trial started.
I would definitely repurchase the conditioner as well as the shine oil, no question about it, however I am still on the fence about the shampoo and mask? BUT I'd 100% recommend this range for anyone looking for healthy hair (which is everyone right?????) as well as for anyone looking for hair growth. ?
#ReinventionOfSmooth

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Tresemme Keratin Smooth Range Review / First Impressions | Stephanie Pete
S
Top 500 Reviewer 55 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply