Review Detail

4.0 15 0.5
Shampoo May 17, 2011 623
Hair saver in a bottle :-)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Being it the exam period and all, I never get time to really doll up and spend hours and hours making my hair look al pretty. During this period, I usually have to rough it and make do with baby powder to combat the oiliness from not washing it everyday. And that white residue that the powder leaves behind if you don't use it right is a big no no!

So after reading Miss Chloe's product review add on this wonderful amazing product, I just had to get my hands on a bottle. I think this baby has become my new best friend/weapon for the exam time lol

The fresh smell...My gosh its like I just dunked my head in shampoo! My hair was left smelling so fresh I bet no1 could tell I was walking with unwashed hair for days lol
It left none of that white residue baby powder leaves behind which made it extra easy to use by just spraying it on without worry. It did not leave my hair stiff as some hairsprays do and it was actually quite flowy and all the oiliness seemed eliminated from my hair. It really was like I just washed it!

Dry shampoo must definitely be one of the best inventions ever and Im really glad its been discovered!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply