Review Detail

4.3 2 0.5
Fragrances January 20, 2015 1026
Thomas Sabo Charm Kiss EDP
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Oh what a kiss!! Thomas Sabo really created something unique in this flirtatious fragrance. In fact it's so unique, I can't quite put my finger on it because there are so many delicious smells that all morph into one complex exotic scent. I've tried to discern the different fragrances and I got strawberry, vanilla, tropical fruit and a citrus-cy undertone (with a hint of musk). See, very confusing, but oh so delicious!
At first, I wasn't sure if I was a fan of this fragrance and even considered re-gifting it as it seemed totally opposite to the fragrances I tend to favour, but after it softened on my skin, I had to say "Oh, WOW!"
It had a soft, lingering fragrance that I could still smell on my inner elbow hours after application. It certainly has longevity, but is by no means overpowering.
I would recommend a visit to the perfume aisle for a tester spritz on your pulse points (inner elbow, wrist and behind ears) so that you can decide whether it’s for you, but I can almost guarantee that you’ll be back for that gorgeous fragrance. It’s very sexy and you’re sure to be complimented.
By the way, the packaging itself is quite unique too. The bottle looks like a retro-style vial from the 1950’s, has a small lip pendant hanging around it and lays snugly encased in a round hatbox-type container with a white polka dot satin interior. Very special and perfect as a gift – no wrapping required!
Thomas Sabo Charm Club - Kiss.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply