4.8 2 0.5
Vit_E_Essence.jpg
Body Moisturizers May 25, 2017 472
The Body Shop - Vitamin E Aqua Boost Essence Lotion
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Body Shop Aqua Boost Essence Lotion - Vitamin E is said to be used as the first step after cleansing it helps skin plump up with moisture and activates skin to help enhance the efficiency of the products you use after such as a your moisturizer leaving your skin feeling hydrated.

The Aqua boost contains:
- Vitamin E helps block free radicals which is assists in the aging process and wrinkles
- Wheatgerm oil offers softens and moisturizers your skin and boosts its regenerative powers
One of the three main ingredients in the Aqua Boost is Bio-fermented Hyaluronic Acid as there are so many benefits of the acid I felt I needed to give a little in-depth knowledge, one of the benefits which is so important it helps rejuvenate the dermis of your skin, as well as helping your skin absorb as much water as possible keeping your skin hydrated. And to helps improve the appearance of eye wrinkles (crows feet) and fine lines around your face.

The Aqua Boost is suitable for All skin types bonus for all and provides your skin with 48 hours of moisturisation it is best used for Day time use as they do have the more intense Overnight Serum-In-Oil for night time use. And comes in a 160 ml bottle I feel is a great size for travelling with which I did do so I would know, and retails for R160 at all stores nationwide. Trust me I am loving it so far but then again I love everything from The Body shop, as for application all you have to do is apply the lotion to a cotton ball or pad which ever you prefer then just apply to your to your skin it absorbs really fast. There are few other products which are under the Vitamin E range the list is below if you are looking for a product for a specific reason which I was take a look below.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Skincare product List:
- Cool BB cream
- Eyes Cube
- Aqua Boost sorbet
- Overnight Serum-In-Oil (28 ml)
- Eye Cream
- Hand & Nail treatment
- E Hydrating Toner
- Lipcare SPF15
- Moisture Cream
- Moisture Serum
- Protective SPF15 moisture lotion
- Gentle Facial Wash
- Cream Cleanser
- Nourishing Night Cream
- Intense Moisture Cream
- Exfoliator
- Face Mist
- Gentle Facial Cleansing wipes
- Sink in Moisture Sleeping Mask
Body care:
Vitamin E Body Butter

All the products prices range from R80 - R230 which are really budget friendly on your monthly expenses and wont break the bank, all of these products are great for these colder seasons as the air is thinner and dryer or throughout the year it all depends on your skin needs. And it is cold and we all have some form of heater on to keep warm and that does dry your skin out. So to keep your skin Hydrated try using anyone of the Vitamin E products.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply