Review Detail

4.7 1 0.5
Hair Dyes October 22, 2013 702
Schwarzkopf Color Mask in Pearl Blonde
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Going blonde at home can be scary because there is always the possibility of ending up with yellow (or orange, it has happened to me) hair, but as soon as I saw the purple shade of the colour mask I felt much more confident that this wouldn't happen. As you probably know, purple cancels out yellow or brassy tones.The best thing about this hair colour is that it is so easy to apply because the cream is thick and doesn’t drip, and because the colour of it makes it easy to see where you have applied the mask and ensure you coat the hair evenly. Other hair colour I have tried has stung my scalp quite a bit after a while, but I didn’t experience that with this colour mask at all in the 45 minutes I had it on.I did find the thick mask a bit difficult to rinse off but the conditioner included in the box did a good job. I actually wish companies would bottle and sell the little conditioners they put into boxes of hair dye because they are pretty awesome. And the results were really pleasing. I ended up with a really nice Nordic blonde with no yellowish tinge at the roots.
M
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
December 03, 2013
Hi, sorry you have gorgeous hair, i was wondering what colour you had previously been dying it with from your before photo? Thanks!
1m083n
May 19, 2014
They do sell the conditioners seperate, nice and easy sell theirs seperate, I'm sure I saw an olia one aswell.
SB
sam b
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply