Review Detail

4.5 6 0.5
Treatments and Masks November 30, 2012 402
Hair fall solution treatment mask on curly coily hair
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Let me start by saying I found this on the priced to go basket at my Shoprite store, so needles to say I used it with hesitation (R25.00, I had to it was a steal!) but anyway the other reason why I was hesitant, the last time I used any Sunsilk product was with my relaxer days and now that I'm natural... well you know. But okay! This product worked instantly! And I mean instantly, after I shampooed and conditioned my hair (with a different brand) I applied the treatment to my hair avoiding my roots (as instructed) and kept it in for 3 minutes (as instructed).
Let me just say that I have coily curly hair (I discovered this after using this product by the way) so we usually don't keep treatments in for this short amount of time but trust when I say that it got the job done. My hair was soft, curls were popping, curls did that snap back when you pulled on it, and the best part... no more shedding. Like instantly poof, when I detangled my hair nothing is left behind in the comb, on the floor and my shirt. Nada!
Hair fall solution! The product it self has a nice thick creamy consistency (helped with the nerves), smell was not so bad. The last applications I kept it in a bit longer, with a plastic cap over my head (even better).
It lasted me about a month and a half. I actually got sad when I started seeing the bottom on the carton, so sad that I even considered shipping wash day (the product is that good).
I went looking for it again at Clicks, Dischem Pharmacy, Checkers and Shoprite no luck, but we will be reunited again.
I will recommend it to anyone, in this life time and the next lol.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply