Review Detail

4.4 9 0.5
Stila In the Light Palette.jpg
Eyeshadows March 19, 2013 643
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I won't ramble on too long about this palette because Zahraa has covered most of it.
I absolutely love this product. The price is a bit high at R395 but you are getting 10 colours which are highly pigmented and lasts all day. I can vouch for this because today I was playing around with the colors and totally forgot that I had applied the shadow to my lids. I hadn't even used a primer. I went for a run, not realizing I had not taken the shadows off. When I got home, I realized the shadows were still on my eyelids and thought I would look like a monster! I looked in the mirror and was very surprised that the shadows had not moved at all. 5km later, and they were still there. Definitely a winner.
The colors that come in this pallet are a mixture of mattes and shimmers so you can wear this everyday or in the evening. The colors are very neutral so you can pull off a number of looks with this. The palette also comes with an adorable little booklet that shows you how to apply the different shadows and where to apply them to achieve different looks.
Like Zahraa said, the pallete does come with a mirror which is quite large and handy. The packaging of the pallet is cardboard but it is extremely sturdy. It also comes with a brown eyeliner which is nice when you want a liner that is not extremely harsh like black can be sometimes.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply