4.6 4 0.5
CC Creams October 22, 2013 323
Stila CC cream in Tan
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

First the formal info:

Stila’s NEW CC Color Correcting Cream SPF 20 is a breakthrough skincare-meets-cosmetics hybrid offering the ultimate in color correction while creating a smooth, flawless, natural looking complexion. Bursting with revitalizing skincare benefits and broad spectrum SPF protection, this green based formula color corrects upon application to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and brighten skin while helping to soften fine lines and wrinkles. Micro-Encapsulated Pigments adapt to skin tone creating flawless, invisible coverage, while Hydra-Extend Technology, comprised of sugar molecules, provides up to 72 hours of continuous hydration.

Photonic Crystal Technology contains a color corrector and an optically transparent polymer that helps soften the appearance of wrinkles and other skin imperfections for a natural, youthful looking appearance. Exclusive, photo-protective Chroma-Luminescent Technology helps brighten the skin while shielding it from damaging environmental elements.

Features & Benefits: •Sheer to medium, buildable coverage with a matte to satin finish
•Helps to improve & smooth out hyperpigmentation and discoloration over time
•Stabilized Vitamin C helps brighten the skin and provide powerful antioxidant benefits
•SPF 20 UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection
•Paraben free
•Available in multiple shades

This has to be my new fav make up product of all time. SERIOUSLY!! ever since my first Stila product purchase mid last year, I have become totally and utterly addicted to this brand. The quality of their products
are AMAZING to say the least, and I have not been disappointed with any of my purchases to date, and that is saying a lot!!

Soooo, my skin concerns are as follows:

I have OILY skin (like really bad)
minor breakouts that causes redness
acne marks (from past pimples which I could not leave alone
And dull skin - for this past 2 months my skin care has fallen to the whey side (sooo ashamed!!)

After much research, my answer to all these problems came in the form of Stila CC cream in shade Tan!

It has a medium slightly runny texture that once squeezed out of the tube is mint green in colour, but changes to skin tone upon blending! It has a nice fresh, pleasant scent and blends in easily offering a sheer - to medium coverage, but it is buildable.

This beautiful cream gives me amazing converge, brightens my skin, covers my marks, eliminates redness caused by current pimples, is light weight, breathable, and makes my skin look like a model version of its formal self, BUT yet extremely natural and effortless. Not to mention it is long wearing, keeps my oiliness in check and keeps my skin looking fresh through out the day!

I think i am in love. Seriously.

Its priced at R395, which I think is a bit pricey, BUT for all the benefits, I would say it is TOTALLY WORTH IT!! yes, i would recommend this, I would recommend it very much :)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
SC
Top 50 Reviewer 280 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
March 26, 2014
Hi Nicole. Great to see you reviewd this product. It is currently on sale on Kalahari and I've wondered whether I should consider buying it as I have acne prone skin with blemishes and you name it. Has this product caused any breakouts or anything on your skin? It does not say that it's non-comedogenic and I tend to stay away from products that don't say so as it might clog up the pores and more acne then.
P
Peña
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply