Review Detail

4.6 4 0.5
CC Creams October 22, 2013 323
Stila CC Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Stila CC cream reminds me very much of the Estée Lauder DayWear sheer tint release moisturiser I wore for at least two or three years back in the day, right down to the scent of it. The cream is green-tinted and transforms to your skin tone when you apply it. I have it in shade 02 light. It promises 72 hours of continuous hydration. Not sure who would actually test this by going 72 hours without washing their face, but I lean towards believing the claim. I tried it without moisturiser - remember I have seriously dry skin - and found it perfectly hydrating. What else do I love? The coverage is sheer, but it definitely evens skin tone and hides redness. I have some post-blemish red marks which stick around for weeks, and they were practically invisible after applying this. The best thing about it is that it's unnoticeable on your skin, like you aren't wearing anything but your skin just looks like a prettier, smoother and more even-toned version of itself.

I have tried it on its own and under makeup. So it can be used as a perfecter of sorts before makeup if you are that way inclined. It adds an extra bit of coverage to my Dior BB cream and looks really flawless. Now I use it alone and it's the perfect natural-looking skin companion, especially for summer. I wore it to the beach on a sweltering day and my face didn't get shiny or melt one iota. It is worth using daily because it lightens pigmentation and discoloration with continued use, and contains antioxidant vitamin C, so there are added skincare benefits too. This is one product I am happy I spent R395 on!
M
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
June 18, 2014
I pair it with my Dior Foundation and I absolutely Love!
S
shushy82
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply