fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 7 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams October 13, 2013 637
Simple Kind to Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser

My mother-in-law brought me this moisturizer from the UK as I have recently developed a severe skin allergy to soap, and any highly fragranced lotions. I have been having difficulty finding anything in South Africa to deal with this skin allergy, aside from aqueous cream, as all the soaps, lotions and cleansers are highly fragranced or coloured, even Dove is guilty of this. This Simple Moisturizer is quite inexpensive in the UK, and I have not seen it in the shops here where I live (but they are slow to get new things in), but have found it for sale on Takealot for R58.
This Simple Moisturiser does not contain any Artificial Perfume or colour and no harsh chemicals, so it does not upset my skin, which has suddenly become very irritated and itchy if I even use normal products on it. Its main ingredients are Glycerin, Bisabolol and Allantioin, plus vitamins B5 and Vitamin E, and this lotion is really absorbed quickly into my skin so my skin feels clean and not greasy or tight after applying it.
I have always used high priced creams, lotions and serums on my skin in the past, but since I have been using this I have been so impressed with it. My face feels smoother, softer and more vibrant and it doesn’t make my skin flare up or react which some other products have in the past. Makes an excellent base for make up too and a good price!! I have used very expensive products but will be purchasing these Simple products again, as they do the same if not better job for a fraction of the cost so why pay more I say.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply