Review Detail

4.1 8 0.5
Concealers June 01, 2011 453
Rimmel - Hide The Blemish Concealer
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I had high hopes for this concealer as I am a big fan of Rimmel and I have always had great experiences with its products. However, I have to say that this concealer was a disappointment.

The price is spot on, if you're looking at it from the perspective of someone who is looking for a great concealer and loves Rimmel (as I was). But looking at the quality of the product, I would not pay R89.90 for it.
The texture is not as smooth and even as it should be. It does not sit on the skin as well as I would expect it to and it is very difficult to blend in - especially when using it under the eyes. I also found that it didn't last as long as other concealers that I have tried.

I am very pale in complexion and did manage to find a colour which matched my skin perfectly (in the shade Ivory) which was a plus for me as I have some difficulties trying to find shades that match my tone; unfortunately this was wasted as the texture was just not great at all.

There are other concealers for R89.90 at stores such as Clicks and Dischem that would be far better worth the spot-on price.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply