Review Detail

4.3 5 0.5
EyeLiners June 12, 2012 313
Rimmel Glam Eyes Eyeliner
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was sent this by Beauty Bulletin to try out! Thanks again, ladies xx. I love the design of the packaging, its super cute and I love the Glam Eyes in the name ( who doesn't love having glam eyes?!). Sadly, I have mixed feelings about the product itself. It is a very wet formula which takes quite a while to dry, so you have to keep your eyelid still for a while otherwise it smudges. It does tend to stay put on the upper eyelid after it dries though. It makes a lovely cat eye IF you have a steady hand. I don't think this is a product for beginners or if you struggle to get an even line. I often need to neaten up my line with a cotton bud afterwards. I also find that the cat eye section fades during the day and so reapplication is often necessary. Also, I wouldn't use this on your lower lash line as it smudges and just looks messy. Definitely a product to try if you are good at doing cat eyes and have the patience to let it dry, but if you are a beginner, I would rather go for a product with a pen rather than a brush application.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply