4.8 61 0.5
REVLON COLORSTAY STAY AWAKE 5-IN-1 CONCEALER
Foundations November 08, 2022 3057
Every girls dream concealer, the bright under eye gang was found shaking
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

After using this concealer for a couple of weeks synergistically with the new colorstay foundation, it’s safe to say I’ve found my faves, impressed is an understatement.
As a dark skin girl with acne prone skin and scaring, I’m so happy to have found a concealer that caters for all my concerns.

It conceals my dark circles and scaring while still maintaining a very lightweight natural-looking finish that won’t rub, flake off, and is non-caking.
It blends seamlessly into skin without settling into fine lines, wrinkles or pores for a flawless appearance. It blends so well and I don’t need to make a lot of effort while blending because it just melts on my skin.
It brightens ny undereye area without leaving it cakey. I also use it on my top eyelids and I don’t get fine lines on the hooded area, it just blends seamlessly.
It also leaves my skin feeling moisturised all day without looking or feeling dry but feeling refreshed to a point where I even forget I have makeup on.
I’m someone who uses powder a lot whenever I have makeup on because of my oily skin. The other day I went out and forgot my powder at home, I was so stressed because I was going to be out the whole day and at some point my makeup would start melting and feeling cakey but I was surprised at what I saw whenever I went to the mirror, my skin would be poreless, glowy and it remained blended the whole entire day. I’m so happy to have found a product that considers my skin type. I’ve found a fave.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
E
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments