4.8 46 0.5
REVLON COLORSTAY LONGWEAR MAKEUP FOUNDATION
Foundations November 08, 2022 3017
A stable in my makeup routine
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This foundation for to me, is medium to full coverage (enough to cover my acne scars!!) and is extremely lightweight, hydrating, breathable and has SPF 15, I love the added vitamin E, I noticed incorporating a bit of skincare with the foundation adds to the smooth matte and poreless finish the foundation gives my skin. This foundation has literally become a stable in my makeup routine.

I found my perfect shade Toffee Caramel 010 combination/oily skin

I didn’t need to touch up my makeup when I wore this foundation as it doesn’t bleed because of the multi mineral powders in the foundation to protect against pollutants and to control oil, sometimes I didn’t even need set my foundation, It is completely worth the price.

My number one go-to brand for Foundation is Revlon, I absolutely loved the Revlon ColorStay Concealers so I was excited to try the new formulated Revlon ColorStay foundation and I loved every minute of wearing this foundation.

I would highly recommend this foundation to anyone looking for a new foundation to try or anyone looking to switch it up, Revlon got you! 10/10
Xoxo

Ig: @masegotemane

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
M
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments