4.8 46 0.5
REVLON COLORSTAY LONGWEAR MAKEUP FOUNDATION
Foundations November 08, 2022 3020
Impressed is an understatement šŸ˜
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

As a very dark skin girl, Iā€™m very much happy to have found a foundation that matches my skin color, that blends very much well with the hyperpigmentation around my neck.

My skin is acne prone and feels heavy whenever I have makeup on and I usually get a pimple the day after Iā€™ve applied makeup, I havenā€™t had breakouts ever since Iā€™ve started using this foundation and it feels soo light on my skin.

I literally forget that I have makeup on with this foundation lately, the other day I went to the beach and met a couple of friends and I hugged one of them then I quickly remembered that oh I my makeup will stain their clothing but I was surprised to see ZERO stain on their shirt. My collar was also left clean the whole dayšŸ„¹ Iā€™ve never had a foundation like that before.

Itā€™s so amazing how it melts on my oily skin and keeps me matte the whole day while itā€™s not making my skin cakey and dry. Iā€™m always amazed by how fresh I look whenever I go to the mirror, I donā€™t even use powder that much anymore.

Iā€™m used to building up foundation but I donā€™t have to with this on because the coverage is on another level.
Im very impressed by this Oil free formula because it met my expectations, Iā€™m just in awe of how my skin problems and concerns were considered during the formulation of this foundation.

I highly recommend this beautiful formula for an all day smooth, matte and poreless look.
Well done Revlon, you never disappoint šŸ’•

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
REVLON COLORSTAY LONGWEAR MAKEUP FOUNDATION OILY/COMBO
REVLON COLORSTAY LONGWEAR MAKEUP FOUNDATION OILY/COMBO
E
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments