Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 2 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes March 24, 2012 573
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I bought Pure Skin Cleanser now recently and really recommend it. It is suitable for all skin type. What attracted me to this product was the fact that it was fragrance free, and also free of petroleum derived raw materials. It is safe and free of harsh detergents etc that can strip or dehydrate your delicate skin.

It is really gentle on your skin and if you battle with dry skin, then this product is for you.

I bought the pump action bottle, which is great and easy to use. I also bought the 100ml travel size. It is currently on special, you get two bottles for the price of one, and at R33.95 it is really a bargain!

You only need a small amount onto a piece of cotton wool. I prefer using Softi 100% pure cotton pads, a product from Dis-Chem as it is pure and really gentle on the skin.

A small amount will clean your entire facial area and I normally use it on my neck as well. Another plus point is the fact that it is great as a make-up remover as well!

I found my complexion to be more vibrant, healthy and glowing after using the product.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply