Product Reviews

Latest Product Reviews

Find out what real South African women are saying about beauty products that range from hair care and nails to fragrances and makeup. With reviews from Beauty Bulletin’s VIP Members, you will be assured of knowing more about a product before buying it. By becoming a member, you will be able to contribute to the reviews as well.

Category:
Brand:
Keywords:

Review Detail

Overall rating 

Price 

Quality 

Effectiveness 

Kiehl's Dermatologist Solutions Hydro-Plumping Retexturing Serum Concentrate

My skin has a love/hate relationship with moisturizers. Although my skin is usually dry, most moisturizers break me out when I start using them. Well, the Hydro-Plumping Re-texturizing Serum Concentrate was the perfect answer to my problematic skin. It's an ultra hydrating serum that is light but packs a punch.

A little goes a long way because of the glycerin content, so 2 pumps is more than enough product for your whole face. The first thing I noticed after trying the product for 1 week was that my skin felt and looked smoother, and my makeup looked better on my skin. The peeling around my nose from the weather also came to a screeching halt. It's a great product and I keep a bottle on my nightstand and one in my gym bag. I very rarely leave home without it!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account

S5 Box