Product Reviews

Latest Product Reviews

Find out what real South African women are saying about beauty products that range from hair care and nails to fragrances and makeup. With reviews from Beauty Bulletin’s VIP Members, you will be assured of knowing more about a product before buying it. By becoming a member, you will be able to contribute to the reviews as well.

Category:
Brand:
Keywords:

Review Detail

Batiste Hint of Colour Dry Shampoo
Shampoo
March 09, 2015    
(Updated: April 24, 2015)
Overall rating 

Price 

Quality 

Effectiveness 

Batiste Hint of Colour Dry Shampoo

Having long hair is my best asset over the weekend but more of a liability come Monday.

i was so excited when Beauty Bulletin Chose me to review the new Batiste Dry Shampoo because i have never used a dry shampoo before but have heard so many great things about it.

The first thing i love about the product is the scent, although i can’t really describe it completely its light and not overpowering which is awesome for my sinuses especially being an aerosol spray.

i love that i got to try out the Hint of Color, dark brown. Using it over my Red tinted hair it completely covered the color and i love that i can go from red to brown instantly so I’m pretty sure it will cover those grey areas without any fuss.

Batiste refreshes and removes the oiliness in my hair, leaving it silky, manageable and full of body again even after having it tied up into a bun all day,. It’s an instant wash n blow.

Whenever i get a product to review i wait until the last week to submit so that i get a good idea of how long the product lasts and whether it truly is worth the price you will pay for it.
i have the product for about a month now, using it every week together with my mum and one month later i still have half a bottle left which could last me another month . Paying R80 for a product that will last me 2 months is great value for my money.

Batiste Dry Shampoo a must for every woman especially now with load shedding, it’s a quick fix that leave you feeling confident, Fresh and beautiful. as Batiste Promises.

I am extremely pleased with the results and will definitely be using it again :)
Thanks BB

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account

S5 Box