Product Reviews

Latest Product Reviews

Find out what real South African women are saying about beauty products that range from hair care and nails to fragrances and makeup. With reviews from Beauty Bulletin’s VIP Members, you will be assured of knowing more about a product before buying it. By becoming a member, you will be able to contribute to the reviews as well.

Category:
Brand:
Keywords:

Review Detail

Batiste Hint of Colour Dry Shampoo
Shampoo
March 09, 2015    
Overall rating 

Price 

Quality 

Effectiveness 

BATISTE DRY SHAMPOO

Hello Beauties :)

Yes Yes, its been a while!! I’ve been so busy with work and studies that it seems so impossible to write a post however I thought hard and long about it and decided never to give up on something you love doing. Being a mom and wife can be stressful at times and you tend to get in that comfort zone of being lazy, well in my case its occasionally. I was lucky enough to review the Batiste Dry Shampoo and I’m not going to lie, not one bit…. I AM FREAKING LOVING IT! Its the “GO TO” product that solves bad hair day problems or just for a quick fix to remove excess grease and revitalize your hair.

Application on hair: You have to keep the nozzle 30cm away from hair and spray into the roots. The spraying power is full on so make sure you aim in the right direction.

Fragrance: Sweet appealing smell

Watch the video below and you’ll see what I mean :)

GOOD-BYE BAD HAIR DAYS

Beauty Bulletin Batiste Dry Shampoo Review
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account

S5 Box