Product Reviews

Latest Product Reviews

Find out what real South African women are saying about beauty products that range from hair care and nails to fragrances and makeup. With reviews from Beauty Bulletin’s VIP Members, you will be assured of knowing more about a product before buying it. By becoming a member, you will be able to contribute to the reviews as well.

Category:
Brand:
Keywords:

Review Detail

Batiste Hint of Colour Dry Shampoo
Shampoo
March 09, 2015    
Overall rating 

Price 

Quality 

Effectiveness 

Batiste Hint of Colour Dry Shampoo in Medium Brown

My hair regime:
I wash my hair 2-3 times a week and can only wear my hair loose for 1 or 2 (rarely) days before it needs to be tied up. Its not oily at that stage but just limp and not very pretty anymore.

I have to start with: I have never tried dry shampoo before so I have to admit I have nothing to compare it to but the price of this particular product does however seem to be a bit high in comparison with others I can find on the Dischem shelves.

I liked the fact that it had a hind of colour which meant that the powdery residue it leaves in your hair does not show up that much. The residue however still does make my hair appear a bit dull but really not very much.

I didn’t like the feeling of powder sticking to my fingers when I run my fingers through my hair & It also tended to make your hair feel a bit straw like by the next morning. This however should not be a problem as you should be washing it out shortly.

On the upside.... it does exactly what it says it does.... I prolongs my 'loose hair days' by at least one day before I need to put it in a pony & freshens up your hair with a slight fragrance.

I also found that if you are out on a hot day and your hair goes al limp & sweaty this really perks it up. It also gives quite a volume boost, so if that’s your thing, this is a very nice goody to have nearby.

I think I will definitely be buying dry shampoo again. I love having it as an option if I don’t feel like wearing a pony or an unexpected outing pops up when I don't have time to wash my hair.

I will take pics & post later on (my hair is just washed so will have to do some before & after pics)

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account

S5 Box