Product Reviews

Latest Product Reviews

Find out what real South African women are saying about beauty products that range from hair care and nails to fragrances and makeup. With reviews from Beauty Bulletin’s VIP Members, you will be assured of knowing more about a product before buying it. By becoming a member, you will be able to contribute to the reviews as well.

Category:
Brand::
Keywords:

Review Detail

Tampax Compak
Feminine Hygiene
November 07, 2014    
Overall rating 

Price 

Quality 

Effectiveness 

YAY For these little soldiers!

Yay for these sneaky little soldiers!

I’ve never been the biggest fan of tampons, but when my friend first introduced these to me from America, I couldn’t help but fall in love with them! Then when I heard they had hit our Western Shores, I couldn’t help but fall in love all over again!
They are ideal for girls like myself who hate lugging around giant handbags, or bags at all. They fit comfortably into the smaller zipper compartments of my handbag and into my purse.
I’ve always felt the cardboard tampons were a little gross and sometimes a little difficult to use. The new Tampax Compac, just feel more hygienic, they are super quick and easy to use and they don’t give that awkward feeling like you haven’t put it in correctly!
Love them and so glad to finally have them back!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account

S5 Box