Review Detail

5.0 58 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams July 07, 2014 1692
Ponds Age Miracle - A page in my book of Favourites
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

At first I was a little sceptical about trying this range out since I have skin that doesn't always "play nice" when it comes to new products. I am definitely impressed with the Ponds age miracle range. I have been using the Facial foam, toner and day cream for roughly a month now and all I can say is it is definitely worth the money. After my morning cleansing routine, these products leave my skin feeling soft and supple - even in the harsh dry winter wind.

Facial foam- - complete with a subtle fragrance and micro beads that leave your skin feeling clean and pampered.

Toner- this has got to be one of my favourite and most effective toners I have used thus far. It really cleared my pores without leaving my skin feeling dry.

Day cream - My absolute favourite! Incredibly moisturising without leaving any sort of residue on the skin. It has a light fragrance that is not over powering but instead gives it a soft pampering feel. I love that it has an SPF 15 which makes my skin feel that much more protected!

These products are definitely in my good books! :)
Allyscheepers.jpg
A
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply