5.0 58 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams July 07, 2014 1683
Pond's Age Miracle
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Gone are the days of skin-drying,skin-cracking and skin-whitening Pond's. Hello...Age miracle! Am I loving this range. A significant difference is felt from the first 7 days of use. The packaging is beautiful and the instructions are very easy to understand. The smell is absolutely "spa" fabulous and lingers for quite some time after the initial application. It is one of the most amazing smells that I have ever experienced. The day cream was very difficult to open. My hands had to be very dry in order for me to actually "crack" it. However,once all the products are open,its luxury all the way. The serum is the bomb,giving a luxurious and velvety feel to the skin. The texture is silky soft,skin doesn't shine and it feels nourished all day long. My laugh-lines-which I noticed in more clarity with the initial wrinkle test, look less noticeable and my face fresh. After 7 days of continuous use and taking the second wrinkle test,the skin radiates,its soft and supple and feels wonderfully hydrated. The Pond's Age Miracle range is a god sent. My skin has gone from strength to strength. Am definitely continuing to use it. Stunning product with stunning results. Fabulosity all the way. See or try it for yourself. Buy now: http://www.ponds.co.za/buy-now/
B
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply