5.0 58 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams July 07, 2014 1650
Pond's Age Miracle Products
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was really excited when I was nominated to be part of the Pond’s Age Miracle Review Club . I received full sized products consisting of the facial foam, toner, serum, eye cream, day and night cream. The packaging of the Age Miracle range exudes class and elegance. Each product contained a leaflet explaining the products in the Age Miracle range. I took the Pond’s Age Miracle Wrinkle challenge before use and 7days after use. The wrinkle test is quick and simple. Before use of the Age Miracle products, you apply the Powder applicator onto the skin on the eye corner area. You follow this step by pressing the Visual Patch onto the powdered skin while smiling to check the signs of aging. The reference patterns on the challenge are smooth skin, fine lines, wrinkles and deep wrinkles. When I took my Pond’s Age Miracle Wrinkle challenge it showed that I had a few fine lines. These few fine lines are only visible when I smile and you can only see them up close and personal. I am all for Prevention is better than Cure? so I was very keen on the eye cream. I retook the Pond’s Age Miracle Wrinkle challenge again after 7 days of using the products and it showed that I had smooth skin. I will definitely keep using the eye cream as a preventive measure.?

The products did not break out my skin during use. I did not experience any redness, drying or skin irritation as well. The products do come with a SUN ALERT as skin may become sensitive. The day cream does have the required SPF and unnecessary prolonged sun exposure should be avoided.

Please find below my in-depth review of the individual products.

Where to buy:
http://www.ponds.co.za/buy-now/
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply