Anti-Ageing Creams July 07, 2014 1692
Pond’s Age Miracle Dual Action Eye Cream
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Pond’s Age Miracle Dual Action Eye Cream

This is a dual action formula that effectively helps fight the signs of ageing in the specific areas surrounding the eye. As different factors result in different signs of ageing in the upper and lower eye area, this dual formula eye cream features two formulations – one to target the upper eye area, and one to target the lower area. According to Pond’s Institute, it has the following Key Benefits:

•Pink Upper Eye Cream is enriched with cell boosting collagen and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet for a smooth and lifted look.
•White Under Eye Brightening Cream helps stimulate the skin to reduce puffiness and dark circles to instantly brighten tired looking eyes.
•Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist tested.
•It is suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
•Contains collagen, chamomile and sunshields.

I used my left ring finger to apply a pea size of the eye cream daily, in the morning and night. Using my ring finger ensured that I did not apply any unnecessary force on my delicate eye area. The eye cream comes a little glass jar with a red lid and has two compartments, one for the upper eye and the other for the under eye. When you open the lid, there is a protective cover which stops the different eye creams from mixing. The pink cream is for the upper eyes. It is enriched with cell boosting collagen, which helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet for a smooth and lifted look. The directions of use are to dot small amounts on the upper eyelids and gently spread outwards. The pink cream has a gel-like feel to it but it absorbs into the skin.

The white cream is for the under eyes. It is powered by CLA, which helps stimulate skin to reduce puffiness and dark circles to instantly brighten tired looking eyes. The directions of use are to dot small amounts on under eyes and gently spread outwards. The under eye cream has a thick, creamy texture but it absorbs into the skin. Care needs to be taken not to apply too much product. I did notice that this cream instantly brightened my under eye area.

Both creams apply smoothly onto the skin and they do not feel sticky. When I did the Pond’s test, it showed that I had a few fines which you can see up close and personal when I smile. This eye cream did a great job of combating those lines and I will continue to use this cream as a preventative measure.
Owner's reply July 09, 2014

Buy now: http://www.ponds.co.za/buy-now/

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply