Anti-Ageing Creams July 07, 2014 1691
Pond’s Age Miracle Intensive Cell ReGEN Serum
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Pond’s Age Miracle Intensive Cell ReGEN Serum

This is an intensive, highly potent serum which contains 20 times the concentration of Pond’s best AA actives* to dramatically boost the skin’s capacity for young cell regeneration. This results in the skin ageing cycle being interrupted. Wrinkles and age spots start to fade and your skin appears instantly rejuvenated with a silky, velvety feel. It can be used on its own or with the regular POND’S Age Miracle skin care routine. According to Pond’s Institute, it has the following Key Benefits:

•Expertly fights fine lines and wrinkles.
•Helps visibly reduce the appearance of age spots.
•Enhances overall skin radiance.

*20 times concentration of CLA4 compared to POND’S Day Cream.

The Pond’s Age Miracle Intensive Cell ReGEN Serum comes in a slim, tall bottle with a metallic feel to it. The bottle has a dispensing pump which ensures that the right amount of product is used. The serum is very pale pink in colour and has a faint unusual scent to it. It is fast absorbing and feels very light on the skin. It made my skin feel instantly hydrated and smooth. My skin was moisturised without feeling or looking oily. I really love this serum and it’s definitely going to be a staple in my daily skin care routine. I used the serum especially in the morning just before I applied the Pond’s Age Miracle Cell ReGEN Day Cream SPF 15 as I discovered that this was the best combination for my skin. Overall, this serum left my skin feeling velvety smooth and soft.
Owner's reply July 09, 2014

Buy now: http://www.ponds.co.za/buy-now/

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply