Anti-Ageing Creams July 07, 2014 1683
Pond’s Age Miracle Cell ReGEN Toner
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Pond’s Age Miracle Cell ReGEN Toner

POND’S Age Miracle Cell ReGEN Toner is uniquely designed to help fight the signs of ageing by gently refining ageing skin cells as it removes dead skin cells and minimises pores. This promotes instantly flawless and tighter skin. According to Pond’s Institute, it has the following Key Benefits:

•Alcohol-free.
•Tones and refreshes the skin as it wipes away ageing skin cells.
•Skin is deeply cleansed while retaining its natural moisture level.

I used the Cell ReGEN Toner everyday – morning and evening followed by either, the Pond’s Age Miracle Day Cream or Night Cream. I applied the toner on to a cotton pad and swept over face and neck, avoiding the delicate eye area as directed. The POND’S Age Miracle Cell ReGEN Toner comes in a plastic bottle with a red flip top cap. The bottle is transparent with a faint red tinge to it. The toner has a faint lovely, refreshing clean scent to it. It did not burn, sting, irritate my skin – no redness. It removed the last traces of impurities on my skin without drying it out – that horrible tightness that some toners leave. I think it is because it contains no alcohol. It left my skin feeling clean and invigorated.
Owner's reply July 09, 2014

Buy now: http://www.ponds.co.za/buy-now/

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply