Anti-Ageing Creams July 07, 2014 1650
Pond’s Age Miracle Cell ReGEN Facial Foam with Intelligent Pro-Cell Complex
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Pond’s Age Miracle Cell ReGEN Facial Foam with Intelligent Pro-Cell Complex

It is a daily regenerating cleanser that helps fight the signs of ageing through gentle micro-exfoliation. According to Pond’s Institute, it has the following Key Benefits:

•Micro-exfoliates aged skin to reveal new skin.
•Cleanses thoroughly without leaving skin dry or flaky.
•Reduces dullness.
•Enhances overall skin radiance.

I used the Facial Foam every morning and evening, followed by the POND’S Age Miracle Cell ReGEN Toner. I would lather a small amount and gently massage into the skin as directed. Followed by thoroughly rinsing off with water. The Pond’s Age Miracle Cell ReGEN Facial Foam with Intelligent Pro-Cell Complex comes in a red and white tube with a secure screw cap. The dispensing nozzle is narrow to ensure that the right amount of product comes out. It is lightly scented with a lovely soft fragrance. The foam is white in colour with a slightly thick creamy texture to it. It has tiny little reddish pink granules for exfoliation. These granules are very gentle on the skin making it suitable for everyday use. The foam lathers very well especially if you use warm water. It did not irritate my skin, leave it dry and stripped of moisture. Every single time I used this foam, it left my skin looking and feeling smooth, soft and cleansed. It did a great job of removing any impurities on my skin without drying it out. My face appeared brighter after washing.
Owner's reply July 09, 2014

Buy now: http://www.ponds.co.za/buy-now/

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply