4.6 20 0.5
Shampoo August 30, 2018 2384
Plantur39 - Brown Brilliance
(Updated: September 17, 2018)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was super excited to review these products because ever since I turned 40 the greys are appearing fast and furiously LoL. I am completely sold on these products and will definitely repurchase it and most importantly I will recommend it.

Packaging:
The packaging is perfect for the contents. I loved the conditioner bottle because it was perfect for the formula. The conditioner is very runny and was easy to apply evenly. The shampoo bottle has a cap you press down to open.

The Shampoo: Is a vibranct brown with a pleasant smell. The product foams up nicely and made it easy to work it through my hair. A little really goes a long way with this shampoo.

The Conditioner: The formula is very thin and also has a pleasant smell. I can understand why it is runnier though and the container really made is super easy to apply.

Effectiveness:
I will give these products a ten out of ten for effectiveness. It does exactly what it promises to do. Best of all is that you do not have to sacrifice moisture for colour. I usually suffer from dry dull looking hair but this added extra moisture and covered up most of my grey friends:-) Honestly speaking there are no cons for me when it comes to these products.

I have attached photos of my hair and how it improved over the few weeks I used the products. Thank you so much Beauty Bulletin and Plantur39 for sending me the Awesome prodcuts to test xxx

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Day 10
Day 5
Day 1
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

This Post Has One Comment

1. Andrea

Hello

Leave a Reply