SHIELD MotionSense™ Fresh Confidence Anti-perspirant Aerosol
Deodorants, Powders, Sprays
March 16, 2016    
Overall rating 

Price 

Quality 

Effectiveness 

Shield MotionSense Aerosol in Fresh Confidence

I have to confess I have always been a huge fan of Dove products , from their lotions to their body wash to their hair care and deodrants . I've never actually thought about changing my deodorant brand that I've been stuck on for years .So when I heard of the new Shield MotionSense range I seriously doubted if it will work so my expectations were low . From the very first day that I sprayed it on which was right after my shower I immediately felt a dryness under my arms. It did have a bit of a powdery residue which is easily dusted off. During my running around this week all I could think was how can this keep me dry ? I know it has tiny microcapsules that are activated by movement to keep you dry but is what this product claims to do real or a gimmick? I was pleasantly surprised as the product revelation was all true.It did keep me dry through out gym and I did not feel uncomfortable either , the only moisture was on my face . I had no need to reapply deodorant as I still smelled fresh along with a delightful powdery scent . I also didn’t feel sticky or wet like my gym takkies .I am impressed , I am seriously thinking of changing my Dove deodorant to the new Shield !

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Shield MotionSense.mp4
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account

S5 Box