Review Detail

4.4 21 0.5
Hair Removal November 19, 2015 1042
New Panasonic wet & dry Epilator!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Okay so, the Panasonic Epilator.... not the most comfortable thing I've felt. It is a little bit painful, but that's to be expected from something that's does an amazing job of pulling unwanted hair out from root to tip. Honestly, it's great! It works like a dream and I'd recommend it to anyone who isn't keen on the whole waxing story (like me). I tried it once and I was hooked. My hair grows back so quickly on my legs that within two days I feel like a wooly mammoth, with this Epilator it's been three days and there's no sign of stubble or regrowth. It works great if you have a very fair skin and use spray tan often because you don't have that worry of having to shave every second day to have ultra smooth legs and be tanned, (spray tan which razors tend to remove) my spray tan now lasts days without me having to shave constantly and reapply, so this is definitely a money saver. The wet/dry aspect of this Epilator is absolutely fantastic because I can now use my moisturising shower gel to Epilate and not worry about having to smother myself in cream so that my legs are not dry and flakey like with shaving. Because the Epilator pulls my hair out from the root there is no worry of constant friction on my skin like there is with shaving so I don't have to worry about razor burn or the dreaded razor cuts.
I even decided to epilate my armpits, it work like a dream! Again, I little bit painful, but totally worth it!

I really enjoyed my experience with the new Panasonic Epilator, although it was quite uncomfortable in the beginning, I got used to it quickly and it was such a breeze. Definitely a recommendable product to anyone who hates shaving an waxing.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
PM
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply