Review Detail

4.4 21 0.5
Hair Removal November 19, 2015 1042
Panasonic wet & Dry Epilator
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My first thoughts on this were actually that I was half too scared to use it, it can look and sound a bit intimidating and that first time you use it can be painful and slightly off putting for those that are not used to it or have never used an Epilator before.

The Panasonic wet and dry Epilator is a very handy little gadget for women to own! I mean this is really life changing when it comes to hair removal! Your first use can be a bit painful and it is something to get used to but once you get the hang of it and do your weekly shaves then it is a breeze! you hardly notice the little pinch u feel when it plucks out the hair. This is basically like tweezing/ waxing as it neatly plucks the hair out by the root and this results in the hair growing back slower, softer and even less.

This beautiful compact hand held Epilator is cordless and comes with a charger so once you charge this baby up you can even throw it in your hand bag if you have the need to touch up legs for random unplanned summer beach visits!

The fact that it can be used in the bath or shower is a big bonus! For first time users I would suggest using it in the bath as the the water makes the hairs comes out easier and its so pleasant that u can just put a drop of shower gel on it to use it with foam.

After two weeks of testing it out i can say this it is something that I would definitely recommend everyone to invest it! It saves time and money and is ultimately the best solution for hair removal I have every come across!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
epilator.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply