Review Detail

4.4 21 0.5
Hair Removal November 19, 2015 1041
Foam Epilation is AMAZING!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am already an epilator user, so my focus would be mainly on the specific Panasonic epilator and not on epilators as a whole.
I was quite impressed that it can be used as a "foam" epilator which is a new concept to me. At first I thought it was just a 'gimmick' but it did leave my skin smoother and softer afterwards! I sometimes experience ingrown hairs and the moisturising effect of the foam epilation does seem to help prevent this.

PROS
-The epilator is a bit less noisy than some of the other brands
-The fact that it is cordless and can be used with shower gel, makes it extremely convenient!
-When using it with shower gel, epilating is faster. It almost takes the same time as shaving, but with smooth legs that last for at least a week.
-The battery lasts quite a long time.
-It is perfect for taking with you on holiday (not noisy, cordless, can be used with showergel)
-Foam epilation is definitely LESS painful than dry epilation.
-Very easy to clean under running water

CONS
-You cannot use this epilator for your under arms or bikini area, so it is not suitable for sensitive areas (which is quite a pity, as I would imagine it could work great!)

I would definitely recommend this epilator, especially if you are a newbie to epilators, as this was less painful to use with my shower gel and faster too.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply