Review Detail

4.4 21 0.5
Hair Removal November 19, 2015 1041
Panasonic ES-EU10-v Wet and dry Epilator
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

To Foam or not to foam is my new options with the all new great Epilator manufactured by Panasonic.

This epilator provides great features that live up to the promises of getting what you paid for and those awesome features are:

it foams, can be used wet or dry ,is waterproof making it easy to clean and it is rechargeable which makes it portable .

I have experienced using anotherleaading brand of epilator and in comparison to that i found this epilator provided satisfactory results.

I love the foaming feature as it helps reduce dryness during epilation and in some way reduces the sting of the epilation. I am very hairy and epilation is like torture but so necessary and efficient when you don't have to shave every second day to have smooth legs. Also that i can use any shower or shaving gel to help make the foam is such a cost saving factor than having to buy some specific brand.

The 24 tweezers allow for maximum hair removal of the finest of hairs which gives you longer and lasting hair removal and that is just what a lady like me loves : hair removal that is maximized and lasts.

Another bonus feature of being cordless is such a treat, as not taking an extension cord all around with you allows for easy usage. Only downfall of this feature is if you start epilating and the battery dies you have to wait until the epilator is fully charged to complete the epilation you already started. But with that 4 hour lasting charge time both my legs where done so that is good enough for me.

Also to mention is that the epilator boasts an easy cleaning feature that allows you to wash the tweezers as the machine is waterproof and brush it off with the brush provided so that the tweezers are kept unclogged of access hair and in my case that is just what is needed when you have hairy legs that can compete with your partner .

So with all this said summer is going to be seeing a lot of my legs and i'm going to enjoy flaunting it!

Overall the eiplator is a compact and resourceful and is worth investing in . It competes with other leading brands and provides value for your money spent !

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
easy to disemble
foaming feature
The epilator
epilator box
Beauty Bulletin Review
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply