4.6 37 0.5
Shampoo July 12, 2018 1086
BYE-BYE DANDRUFF?
(Updated: August 23, 2018)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I decided to give this gift to my Dad. He is a fan of Organics shampoos and since he uses the 'Normal hair' shampoo he decided to give this one a try and see how it stacked up. After a few weeks of using it, he said that it was on par with the Normal shampoo variant and thus the same quality and standard of Organics that he is used to. He said that using it left his hair soft, fresh and clean but since he doesn't have any dandruff, he didn't see it necessary to deviate from his regular product. I decided to give it a try myself so see if the anti-dandruff product lives up to its name. I'm happy to report that it did get rid of my dandruff - MOSTLY - but not entirely. Although the green tea extracts smelt AMAZING and left my hair feeling clean, fresh and soft, it lacked the sheen of the other two shampoos (Sleek & Straight and Dry & Damaged Hair with Shea Butter). A major plus is the convenience of the 2-in-1 aspect. Although I'm a little disappointed, I would still say it's definitely a decent product.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
L
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply