fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams June 24, 2014 902
Nivea Anti Age Day Cream SPF15
I started using the Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Facial Day Cream SPF 15 with much trepidation - how could a brand that's been around forever have a product which claims to protect skin from cell damage, pigmentation and even age spots? I persevered and was pleasantly surprised by Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Facial Day Cream SPF 15. The cream is wonderfully light, non-greasy and leaves my skin feeling hydrated. With or without my serum it was wonderful. My face shows no hint of dryness at all. Even much later in the day my face still feels and looks good even as I write this. I can definitely feel the difference in my skin.

It would have been interesting to see the full effect of the range had I been able to test all the Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Facial products simultaneously.

SP factor in day creams is good because preventing sun damage is important.

The fragrance of Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Facial Day Cream SPF 15 is pleasant and it reminds me of another product of which the name escapes me but is very pricey.

The fact that Nivea has been around for so long has the psychological effect of making me feel like a kid again because I associate it with being on dressing tables of my Mum and late Gran

The entire range is excellent value for money when compared to similar products from other leading brands and I would not hesitate to use all the products when my current supplies run out.
F
7 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply