Review Detail

4.7 15 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums October 08, 2014 533
Glowing for the Gods!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Simply uttering the word 'Olay' brings back childhood memories of my mum and sisters raving on endlessly about this brand during their ritual morning an evening skincare routines. Years later, and my turn has come!

This product is not just a go-to, but it's now become a staple in my skincare diet! After the 1st week of use, my oily skin lapped up its internal regenerating effects, producing stronger, tighter yet softer skin. My skin began clearing up and glowing for the Gods, hunty!

The formula is halfway between light and heavy, meaning that my oily skin could handle it for long periods of time. Surprisingly, it withstood the extreme heat of a typical Durban summer, as well as the fresh cold of a Jo'burg winter. The scent is not at all overwhelming, even though it is distinct. The bottle design is rather modern, with clean lines & curves, without adding bulk to my cosmetics bag or dressing table. And what about that gorgeous scarlet red colour?! Lastly, the price is well worth it's short and long-term effects. In fact, I have stocked up on a few more bottles, in case it is discontinued - you never know!

From 3 weeks of use and on, I began receiving compliments from my closest friends, as well as strangers! Apparently, I looked 18! I

Coupled with the daily & nightly use of the Micro-Sculpting Super Firming Cream (SPF30), which is equally user-friendly, I am now totally convinced that this product range is extremely underrated amongst it's anti-ageing counterparts.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply