Review Detail

4.5 61 0.5
Body oils April 16, 2011 907
Janine Harry says BYE-BYE to stretch marks
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Stressful situations lead to bad eating habits or maybe comfort eating... well, that was what occurred in my case :( My rapid weight-gain over the year 2016 left me with horrible-looking stretch marks on my already huge 'love-handles'. They did not look like 'normal' stretch marks (whatever normal looks like lol) they looked like finger prints, red finger prints, ugly red finger prints, ugly red finger prints that I hated and yes, I wanted them to disappear. Anyway, I've always heard about people raving about Bio-Oil. A few years ago, it was the 'IT' thing; something you needed to have an something you aspired to have and indeed, when I was very young, I am glad my mom offered to buy me a bottle. Hence, it has been something that I have using 'on and off' during my teen years, but because those 'finger -prints' weren't that bad back then, Bio-Oil was not part of my daily-skin regime. Fast-forwarding to 2016, when I developed the 'finger prints'- in the year 2017,, I whipped out my 125 ml bottle that I bought about 2 years back and applying it religiously, twice a day; every morning and every night- I DO SEE RESULTS AND THAT IT WHAT REALLY GETS ME EXCITED ABOUT B.O! My red 'finger-prints' are now lightly-brown in colour and being an olive-toned woman that means it's working wonders. I know that soon the product will work, but as so many reviewers said, It is not something that happens overnight; you have to be consistent, you have to get excited about taking care of your body... I love bath AND shower times as it entails a wonderful regime of lotions, oils and face wash. This is my body - it's not perfect; it's lumpy and bumpy, but I love going to lengths to make it look good and smell good! So I would definitely recommend this product to everyone - IT'S WORTH IT

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
J
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply