Review Detail

4.5 61 0.5
Body oils April 16, 2011 919
Bio Oil On Fire
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I remember many times when bio oil was like a song in my ears as most women would advise about its benefits....I could not afford it then and I then I made a plan to add it to my regime > I needed to set myself free from the prison of scars!

I set the journey on fire with my enthusiasm and then that first bottle (sparingly as I used it), ran out. My stretch marks did not disappear like I was hyped to believe but the surely were lighter and my skin softer. I then believed to continue with the product by buying my second bottle and then the third and so on and so on that now I lost count....this believe was created by my thinking that my first bottle was not used by me long enough to allow it to be effective. Then from the second bottle when I did not see the results I wanted, I then believed it was because my scars being old.
Somehow I really really wanted to see what others have seen - that miracle!

I am grateful that my stretch marks are better looking and my skin is lighter as well as softer. I am still faithfully using it because maybe I will finally see what I want to as years go by and I do hope it will stop the stretch marks I already have right there!

I found out that I am one of many ...one of those who is still waiting faithfully.
Our expectations should be realistic, this is the truth I have had to learn.
For the amount of money paid for this "rescue" mission, I am not very much happy after its all applied and done. I feel it could be a inexpensive especially seeing that many products on the market that produce the same results, are available as options.

The stretch mark journey thus continues :)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply