Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.9 26 0.5
Neautrogena Correct and Perfect
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The CC cream that I received was in the shade medium. This CC cream was created to give you a light coverage whilst actively working on your complexion. The formula is super light weight and makes me feel as if I am not wearing anything on my face which is wonderful! I think this would be perfect for summer when you don’t want to over do your foundation because it might melt or look and feel too heavy. Because the CC cream was a little too dark for my skin and when I needed more coverage I paired it with a foundation that I have which is in a lighter shad and is also very lightweight – this just helped me to get the coverage that I needed. I found that this product dries extremely fast and doesn’t apply well with a beauty blender so as soon as I apply the CC cream I immediately use a flat kabuki brush and buff it in, which works perfectly.
These products are very impressive and have become one of my all time favourites! I will definitely continue using this because it is clearly working for me and it is so affordable too. All products in the range is R99,95 each at selected Clicks, Dis-Chem, Foschini, Pick ‘n Pay and Checkers. Also available on Takealot.com.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Neutrogena.jpeg
Neutrogena  #SeeWhatsPossibleSA Video Cathee
C
Top 1000 Reviewer 8 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply