Cleansers,Toners,Washes January 17, 2017 1270
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost
(Updated: February 20, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hey Beauties,

So I bought the Neutrogena® range at Dischem, aaaaaannnd here's what I thought...

At first I was a bit hesitant to buy this product because I have such sensitive skin, my skin reacts badly to new products and it gets all red and won't calm down. But after the reviews I saw on Beauty Bulletin I decided to head to Dischem, after a few days of contemplating whether or not I would purchase it, and I did.

So the first day I used it, I tried the Micellar water which made my face sting and the Hydro Boost® cleanser made my face go bright red around the cheek area, which was expected. Then I tried the Hydro Boost gel face cream for dry skin, although made my skin feel so smooth, didn't calm the redness down which I was hoping it would do. BUT.... When I woke up the next morning my face was clear and my skin was looking refreshed and didn't feel dry like it usually feels in the morning.

Knowing that it takes more than one day to see if the product works for you, I've decided to give it two weeks to see if Neutrogena® was for me and I'm happy to say that I've found a good product with Neutrogena® and will definitely be restocking it :)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
C
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply