Review Detail

4.7 50 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes January 17, 2017 1271
Fresh and So Clean with Neutrogena Hydro Boost
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

If you know me, you will know that skin care is on the top of my list of priorities. I am someone that is prone to heavy breakouts, therefore taking care of my skin is a full-time job. So when Beauty Bulletin asked me to do this product review, I, of course, jumped at the chance to try out something that could improve my skin drastically. I am totally excited to share this post because it is my first solo video tutorial on my Youtube channel. For the past 2 weeks, I have been testing out the new Neutrogena Hydro boost skin range. I must say I am very impressed with this range. Having to deal with such an intense climate in South Africa, our skin tends to lose moisture faster. I have combination skin so I have dry areas particularly the T area of my face.

I am totally excited to share this post because it is my first video tutorial on my Youtube. For the past 2 weeks, I have been testing out the new Neutrogena Hydro boost skin range. I must say I am very impressed with this range. Having to deal with such an intense climate in South Africa, our skin tends to lose moisture faster. I have combination skin so I have dry areas particularly the T area of my face.

This product has really helped me combat dehydration caused by cosmetics, climate and of course my natural skin condition.

www.lunalifemagazine.com

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
L
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply