4.7 50 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes January 17, 2017 1270
The best Hydrating Range in the market
(Updated: February 06, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Every single day I keep falling more and more in love with this range.

I am on my third week of using these products and my skin is honestly transforming itself.

Now, usually when I want my skin to become healthier and super glowy, I usually just do the usual, drink water and eat my veggies (I HATE THEM VEGGIES) and after a few days my skin starts looking fresh, but since end of last year, my diet hasn't been great at all (I am not proud) which has resulted in my skin looking dull and unhealthy looking.

When Beauty Bulletin sent 3 of the Neutrogena Hydro Boost products my way, I was beyond excited! My skin needed this, and oh boy how I was so right!!

This range has helped my skin rebuild itself, and add hydration, leaving it looking vibrant and healthy and rejuvenated!

These products are so affordable, they last, and your skin will forever thank you!

#AlwaysBounceBackSA #SeeWhatsPossible

I have attached a video of me demonstrating on how I use these products on a daily basis, check out my youtube channel as well for more reviews! :)

x

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Range #AlwaysBounceBackSA | Beauty Bulletin | Cassandra da Silva
MB
Top 500 Reviewer 22 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply