Review Detail

4.8 23 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes November 01, 2016 667
Best wipes on the market
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

As a Makeup Artist, makeup wipes are a HUGE thing for us! We need something that's effective, hydrating, and affordable. When I received these Neutrogena Facial Wipes, I was so excited to try these out because I am a sucker for facial wipes!!

From the first facial wipe, I fell in love!!!

These wipes are so so hydrating, they smell like aloe vera, and it is so refreshing on your skin!

What I love most about these wipes is that they remove water proof mascara!! WHAT?! You heard me! I have tried so many facial wipes in the past where the brand claims that it does remove water proof makeup but then it doesn't, and that immediately gets me so upset! I didn't have high expectations when I saw "Removes Waterproof Mascara" on the packaging, because of my previous experiences but when I put this bad boy to the test, sheesh, it removed every bit of waterproof mascara, I had on! I was completely mind blown! After that, these wipes became my Holy Grail Facial Wipes!

Another great thing is that the opening sticker, doesn't lose its stickiness! As soon as you take out a facial wipe, and you close it again, it's like you never opened it! I love it, because that way your wipes will stay moist and won't dry out, we all hate it when you have a brand new packet of facial wipes and you by mistake didn't close it properly and it dries out and then you can't even use it! Well, my friend, you won't have that problem with these babies!

So these wipes are great in every aspect. They are affordable, they are easy to find, they are supper effective, and they are great for people on the move! You can use these at the gym, the packet is small enough so it won't take much space in your bag, and like that your face will be hydrated and squeaky clean!!

I usually gym in the morning so my favorite way to use these facial wipes, is before I go to bed, I always forget to remove my makeup (I KNOW IT'S SO BAD) so usually when I go to bed and remember that I need to remove my makeup, I always get so lazy to go wash my makeup off, but it is so much easier for me now because I quickly get up and grab a wipe and remove my makeup while I'm in bed! Best thing ever!!! Like that my pillows will no longer be stained with makeup and my skin will be able to breathe at night!!

I rate these facial wipes a 11/10 (They are that amazing!)

Neutrogena is on a roll!!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
MB
Top 500 Reviewer 22 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply