4.2 3 0.5
My Natural Hair Hydrating Conditioner.jpg
Conditioners January 18, 2017 164
Not that impressed.
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was rather disappointed with this product(I am easy to please), as I was sold by the ingredients, a mixture of protein and moisture wouldn’t hurt, so I bought it with high hopes, I mean a conditioner is a holy grail for a naturalista. I am sure you can imagine how heart breaking it was for my expectations to be turned down. I used it a little on my daughter's hair and it seemed to agree with it just a little. The scent is the same as the butter’s one. The consistency is like that of Tresemme Naturals (if you have used it), not runny not thick, just in between. It had no slip and after 10 minutes(they suggest 3 minutes) on, my hair still felt the same in texture after a shampoo. I don’t want to discourage you from buying this just because it did not work on my hair. I am sure there are people who swear by it. I hate buying something and let it collect dust. I will probably just use it to co-wash our hair. I used it directly on dry hair recently( after I wrote a review about it) and and rinsed it out, and that seemed to do hydrate my hair a lot better. But I won't be repurchasing it.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply