4.5 27 0.5
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara.png
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils August 19, 2010 615
Classic Lash
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was so young when this mascara was released. It might the of the oldest Maybeline product ever. When I went to the Clicks store for the 1st time with my own money to buy my 1st REAL makeup, this was the mascara I chose. I was all about natural looking makeup and needed a mascara I could wear to school and get away with. This was it and boy did I love it...love it still!

It seperates lashes perfectly so no clumpy mess or flaking at the end of the day. This is the perfect mascara for a natural look or for ladies who have sensitive eyes and can't wear heavy mascaras. It is also great for fine and short lashes like my own and won't get all over your lid like all the "WOW and OOH" effects brands do.

This is also a great product is you buy two different mascaras for your lids. I sometimes buy something that ads a lot of volume to my upper lashes and then I will use this one for my lower lashes to make sure they are seperated and natural looking.

This is one of those products that I will always reach for no matter how "old and outdated" it gets.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply