Maybelline Fit Me Fresh Tint Range
Foundations March 28, 2024 1586
Maybelline Fit Me Fresh Tint
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

🔸
Absolutely love this range it’s definitely something to be excited about in the makeup industry. Definitely experienced fresh glowy looking skin when using this tint!
🔸
This tiny has become a main character in my makeup routine and definitely my go to foundation now for both natural looks and full glam as I’ve tried to layer it under a foundation for full glam and my base looked amazing.
🔸
I’m a skincare fanatic just as much as I’m into makeup and I believe you cannot get good makeup if you’re taking good care of your skin so to see a makeup’s product incorporate skincare like SPF 50 and Vitamin C is an immediate 10/10 because I use these ingredients in my skincare on the daily and understand the benefits.
🔸
I would say the texture is like moisturiser-like, a bit thick but feels so light on the face (like a moisturiser)
🔸
In terms of shade match I would recommend you go into store and test your shade, I made the mistake of blind guessing but luckily I got 2 shades 10.5 and 11.5 so I can mix them to match. I believe my perfect match would be in between probably 10.8.
🔸
The coverage is definitely as advertised, a natural finish and I believe the texture plays a big role in this.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
RR
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments