4.9 36 0.5
MAGNOLIA RANGE
Body Moisturizers June 06, 2022 9469
Bramley Budget Savvy Trial
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Bramley Skincare Range has been an absolute delight to trial over the past couple weeks.
A brand that I have grown up using, and to now officially have the opportunity to trial their most popular ranges and all the products within the range was truly an honour.
What I truly appreciate about Bramley is how affordable their products are. They are not only affordable but very effective. I have been using the Mahnoloa tissue oil for as long as I can remember, and love it especially in winter to keep my skin hydrated and nourished.

The body butters are absolutely creamy and thick, which is really a good thing because you would want to use a skincare product that is effective especially during the colder days, and that keeps the skin moisturised throughout.

I tried the Pink Blossom tissue oil for the first time during this trial, and my heavens is it not just a delightful smell. I enjoyed using this tissue oil as a second step in my Facial Skincare routine, as a oil cleanser.
It is truly effective and an oil cleanser alternative that doesn’t break the bank.

Bramley products are lovely because they are effective and good to the skin, without being harsh. For a budget babe like me, I truly love everything about this brand.
Bramley really does care for You and your wallet during these trying economic times 🤍
O
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments